Tuesday 6 March 2012

LAWRENCE UPTON CROOK OF THE MONTH ANNOUNCED

Date: Tue, March 6, 2012 10:09
To: p.crave@aol.com

Dear Mr Crave

Thank you for your request that I provide you with my personal
information to an aol address in return for a promise of money in the
future.

 I knew that I did not know you and couldn't work out why you would invite me to be a mystery shopper.

I noted that you wrote from gmail.

 Spam, I thought. A particularly lazy and / or stupid form of spam given that the address you sent to is an art publisher.

 More, the offer of a _uk job opportunity_ indicated you are not in UK; and indeed you sent the message via a us isp. Not proof, but perhaps indicative.

And then a quick search of the web brought up many people in the states who would like the money you promised them.

You're a crook, Mr Crave. Anyone who would fall for your inept lies really deserves not to be targeted by a pathogen like you. You dishonour your country and the species you pretend to belong to

You are my CROOK OF THE MONTH, a fact I shall now blog.
Take me off your list.
Then, please, go to your nearest waste disposal facility and turn yourself in.

----- Original Message -----
From: p.crave@aol.com
To:
Cc:
Sent:Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:48:02 -0500
Subject:UK Job Offer!!

VACANT POST AS A SECRET SHOPPER
Get 200 Cash For Free To Be a Mystery or Secret Shopper In Your Home
Area! We need you to shop at the store we locate for you in your area
and report back to our sponsor your shopping experience via email,if
you are interested Kindly provide the below information.

*Full Name :
*Address :
*City :
*County :
*Post Code:
*Mobile # :
*Age :
*Occupation:

Thank you,
Paul Crave

1 comment:

anieb said...

This post is really too informative to us, good perception of images and good description by which any one can get information what they want to this post.......As for as my thinking is concerned this one is the best post.

Mystery Shopping