Monday 6 August 2012

More on Bill Lavender

I should say that I do not know this man and do not think I have ever seen any of the books that he has published. I am passing on information from people I trust

and I'll trust here publish the url so that readers can see the original

It just sounds like so much of the half-witted nonsense that seems to infect education now

if it's a cut on budgetary grounds and not some personal vendetta but the man makes a profit for the university, then what are we talking about? either there is something going on or the management are really stupid -- well, why should UNO be any different?


http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2012/08/06/university-new-orleans-plans-put-university-press-hiatus

Another Press on Chopping Block
August 6, 2012 - 3:00am
By
Scott Jaschik

No comments: