Thursday 10 May 2012

Dungheads

I just made a perfectly ordinary google request about e-poetry which brought the response from google "We're sorry... ... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. See Google Help for more information."

Someone somewhere has told a fool that he is clever. Dungheads.

I think what annoys me most is the disengenuous "we can't process your request right now" because what it means is that they are going to do nothing. Ever. But they are too slimy to say so and would probably believe that they are being polite. Dungheads.

And the disengenuous claim that they are protecting their users. Dungheads with diarrhea.

There was no squiggle to interpret to prove I am not a robot; just a link to bollocks about contacting my network administrator, checking I haven't got malware and so on. Never a thought that they might have their brains up their arses. Dungheads.

Now I must go round the houses to get the information I want


No comments: