Monday 29 October 2012

Fashionable Idiocy Handjob Maestro of the Month announced

On 7th October 2012, I awarded J. McDonald of j.mcdonold@gmx.com my Handjob Maestro of the week. This was for sending me information I did not want and had not asked for, the content of which of which suggested to me that onanism is the sender's main mental process. I was left to unsubscribe. Well, this faecal excrescence has sent me much the same crap again to the same email address, the email address from which I unsubscribed. I have unsubscribed again and notice that the best this vermin offers is “You should not receive any further email.” He still doesn't seem to be able to spell his own surname He quotes at the end of his email “When angry count to ten; when very angry, swear.” I shall award him my Handjob Maestro of the Month

No comments: