Sunday 7 October 2012

Handjob Maestro of the Week

This week's Handjob Maestro of the Week goes to J L McDonald of j.mcdonold@gmx.com who offered me a quote Free Webinar! unquote
McDonald of McDonold asks: Is getting to the top of Google searches important to you? Do you
know where your company ranks on Google, Yahoo, and/or Bing?
and then without giving me a chance to answer says: If so, I believe that you, and your company, may benefit from training on Google/SEO.
He wants me to improve my Google ranking with 10 proven free tools.
I suppose google ranking in mockney rhyming slang.
He sends me his Best regards. Him and his belief
gave this bipedal dog turd no reason that I would be interested in his belief.
He sent his invitation to a temporary email used for the convenience of those whom I am editing for a particular project. He sent it to no other. It is possibly the least likely email address that I have. It cannot benefit from google ranking or any other solitary pastime.
Therefore it seems only right to award M of M the Handjob Maestro. He has already received the traditional greeting for anyone in the running for this prestigious prize: go and have sex with yourself Why not write to MoM yourself and wish him luck – he's all on his own there

No comments: