Wednesday 3 October 2012

SNATCHED BODIES

I really may have to abandon this blog and or go elsewhere.

Because a slime creature has blocked my email, I have obtained a gmail account which is doing as much as it can in its bureaucratic automatic way to take over my life. It's favourite trick is to deny me access to this blog, demanding that I adopt IT as my primary email.

Well, I am not sure that I want to. I feel very unhappy about getting into Google's sweaty bed too much.

Several times this morning gmail has announced oops there is an error on the server try again. Notice it's not their fault, but the server's. Other times I must have forgotten my password.

No.

The problem is that they are insisting on taking over my life. There is no human available to whom I can turn.

So I plead the first amendment -- is that the right one? the freedom of speech one. I know I'm a Brit but USA has never doubted it's got authority over us. So.

I would like a blog without pushy hegemonic sales machines calling.

If this goes quiet for a long time and you are interested in what I have to say, do contact me. It may be that I have fallen into a coma; but it is just as likely I have been locked out or else given up because I am wasting hours of time.

To sum up the problem, I now disclose an abandoned password: googlewank

No comments: